Virtual Think Tank Series
Adapting to Changes in the Healthcare Workplace Post COVID-19
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 • 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
As hospital and health system leaders continue to navigate the COVID-19 crisis, healthcare HR Executives are in uncharted territory; a common theme from a recent discussion is that they are facing new challenges and workforce demands unlike they have experienced before.
In this timely and highly relevant session, based on real-time feedback from HR Leaders, participants will have an opportunity to discuss how the workplace is changing, how they are adapting and how they are starting the shift from tactical issues to strategic considerations.
- Re-acclimating employees people back to the workplace
- What is required?
- Adapted workplace settings
- How do you handle refusal to return?
- Remote versus on-site debate
- Recognizing unique stress factors in both populations
- How do you provide for and support these two populations?
- What is required?
- Bridging the gap between remote and on-site teams
- Engagement: How do you build a cohesive team across the health system and gain emotional commitment?
- Technology to support new processes and requirements
- Best Practices
Fostering conversations, connections and collaboration among executives
CJ Floros is a senior executive with over 20 years in leadership roles covering business /corporate development and finance. He is recognized as a visionary, who has successfully provided leadership to early stage and middle market companies resulting in building top and bottom-line growth from inception to exit. His previous roles include as Chief Development Officer at APS where he successfully developed an enterprise sales strategy which lead to hyper growth of 70% reoccurring revenue upon sale; Chief Development officer of ConnectEDU where he established new revenues streams that contributed over $7M in recurring revenues; CEO of Perrone Group; and CEO and Founder of APLUS. He started his career as an Audit and Assurance Accountant at Deloitte. CJ has a BS in Accounting and Finance from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.