Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Virtual Healthcare Law & Compliance Institute?
- The Virtual Healthcare Law & Compliance Institute is a gathering of Law & Compliance Leaders from hospitals and health systems across the US, taking place exclusively online.
- We will be sharing insights from leading Healthcare Law & Compliance practitioners and experts within an immersive virtual experience.
- All Panel Discussions, Think Tank Sessions, Roundtable Interactions and Business Meetings will take place on the Remo Conference Platform (https://remo.co/)
- The Virtual Healthcare Law & Compliance Institute is taking place on March 9 – 11, 2021.
How do I access the Virtual Healthcare Law & Compliance Institute?
- Go to https://remo.co/ to create a Remo account
- When signing up, please ensure you use the email associated with your registration, otherwise, you will not be able to access the event
- To ensure you have no tech issues on the day of the event, we strongly encourage you to attend the Remo Happy Hour on Monday, March 8 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ET for a full tour of the system. This is a great time to troubleshoot your device, mic and camera and to ask any questions related to Remo Conference.
What are the technical requirements to be able to participate?
- Laptop or personal computer (not your phone or tablet).
- Strong, reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Google Chrome is recommended to run the Virtual Conference platform.
- Please note: you will not be able to access RemoConference from a remote desktop. If you are using a remote server/ desktop, please access the event off the remote system.
What if I need help or guidance during the Virtual Healthcare Law & Compliance Institute?
- Much like our in-person events, an IPMI Info Desk will be set up throughout the Virtual Institute and you can click on the desk any time you need help or have a question.