Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Virtual Talent Acquisition Institute?
- The Virtual Talent Acquisition Institute is a gathering of corporate HR executives from organizations across North America, taking place exclusively online.
- We will be sharing insights from leading HR practitioners and experts within an immersive virtual experience.
- All Panel Discussions, Think Tank Sessions, Roundtable Interactions and Business Meetings will take place on the Remo Conference Platform (https://remo.co/)
- The Virtual Talent Acquisition Institute is taking place on May 4th – May 6th, 2021.
How do I access the Virtual Talent Acquisition Institute?
- Go to https://remo.co/ to create a Remo account
- When signing up, please ensure you use the email associated with your registration, otherwise, you will not be able to access the event
- To ensure you have no tech issues on the day of the event, we strongly encourage you to attend the Remo Happy Hour on Monday, May 3rd from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET for a full tour of the system. This is a great time to troubleshoot your device, mic and camera and to ask any questions related to Remo Conference.
What are the technical requirements to be able to participate?
- Laptop or personal computer (not your phone or tablet).
- Strong, reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Google Chrome is recommended to run the Virtual Conference platform.
- Please note: you will not be able to access RemoConference from a remote desktop. If you are using a remote server/ desktop, please access the event off the remote system.
What if I need help or guidance during the Virtual Talent Acquisition Institute?
- Much like our in-person events, an IPMI Info Desk will be set up throughout the Virtual Institute and you can click on the desk any time you need help or have a question.