Virtual Think Tank Series
New Ways of Working in the Company of the Future
Wednesday October 19th at @ 11:00 AM PT
We are sitting at a fascinating junction in the history of work. The combination of social change in attitudes towards work, combined with the freedom that comes with technology, is confronting traditional employee expectations and management practices head-on. Employers must have a fundamental rethink of their approach to work in order to recruit and retain talent.
Please join us at our exclusive digital roundtable to discuss the transition from rigid employers to flexible networks to get the best results from people.
- Engage in distributed leadership
- Manage a dual workforce of at-home and on-site employees
- The evolution from fixed working patterns to highly flexible work arrangements
- A new approach to work that involves a shift in control from employer to employee
- Understand the latest industry trends, and overcome market challenges
- The workplace as a driver of employee productivity
*Participation in a Virtual Think Tank may be subject to meeting qualification criteria and/or availability
Melanie Lougee is the Head of Employee Workflow Strategy at ServiceNow. She has more than 20 years of experience working in HR technology and HR service management, including four years as a Research Vice President at Gartner, where she provided advisory services to C-level and leadership teams on technology, transformation, change management and HR communications strategies. Prior to Gartner, Melanie held various strategy positions at Oracle (and, formerly PeopleSoft) and in her early career. HR Executive recognized Melanie as a Top 100 HR Tech Influencer of 2022.